Dunga do mi a beg yuh tek off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunga do mi a beg yuh tek off

Di King mi nuh waan dem hurt him. If the refs. can't protect this great player then it makes no sense. I want to see him in Africa. Too many times they injure and maime the great ones (van Basten). King Binho I have seen enough, it's okay I know you are extremely good.

School dem Binho Rather see you off though.

Comment

There is only one Don in this

game

Comment

Escuelaaaaaa

Comment

US vs Brazil

Bwoy Jawge the USA just casually run around the Brazilian defense...caused the Brazilian defense to chase shadows...draw back the ball and tap in!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

As mi say: is only
            one Dan bou yah

Comment

Which game yuh watching?

Comment

good free-kick...still!

USA = 2; Brazil = 3
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Thanks coach Dunga.
                  King Binho everyting criss hear boss.

Comment

Good game Dinho, welcome

home. Let me introduce you to the family;sitting over there is Ple, then Garrincha, then Ronaldo, Robinho,Romario. Yuh know what make yourself at home; you met these guys already don't?

Comment

I wish my dad was the

coach for Ja's football team. I would get to play against Brasil

Comment

Was your Dad the ref?

...that Penalty was a gift! The Brazilian threw himself down without a touch from the defender.
                        Joke ting dat!

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                          coach for Ja's football team. I would get to play against Brasil
                          I doubt it as I hear that you are footballically challanged.
                          Young Bradley can be said to have earned his game in this USA side though Jawge.
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I thought you were a one time FIFA ref?
                            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Karl stop it okay.

Was the Robinho foul a penalty? The King end up getting a card for the foul on the work of pure brilliance (mek sure yuh keep dat portion on tape).

Comment

Working...
                              X