Looks like the tribalism and the ME factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like the tribalism and the ME factor

will become a feature of the next JFF administration. From the rumbles I have been hearing, I believe my vigilance will have to be directed at the next JFF admin and I might have to low Bruce Golding and the JLP.
    Last edited by Mosiah; September 10, 2007, 09:44 AM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

rumblings you're hearing? mine a nuh yuh belly...yuh drink tea fram mawning yet?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

heh heh! Mek mi go draw likkle cerasee deh and come revise mi post.

Tanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How do you define the tribalism you mentioned?

Thanks in advance (Jawge 3:16)
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          will become a feature of the next JFF administration. From the rumbles I have been hearing, I believe my vigilance will have to be directed at the next JFF admin and I might have to low Bruce Golding and the JLP.
          Personally, as long as we return to having a programme in place that will see us play international games on a regular basis, regular training camps, making regular appearances at the gold cup and winning caribbean trophies at all levels, and how could i forget...qualifying for world cup finals at all levels, I dont give a !@#!@# about politricks. For me, results on the field of play is what counts.

plenty more "go jump in the sea" for you and Sicko.
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Working...
          X