'Trickle-down' football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Trickle-down' football

I recall the high levels of activity this forum had when I first joined. The Reggaae Boyz had a Brazilian Coach named Simoes at that time...

The BoyZ win/loss ratio was rapidly rising...and this forum was buzzing!!!

There were many squabbles and all out tracing off among and between forumites.

There was a known 'CHOIR' consisting of forumites who agree and 'high-five' each other--irrespective of how wrong they were on a particular topic. Reminded me of the proverbial blind leading the blind. (I still have the names of the forumites on that choir-list. I will be posting the list "shortly"... chusss mi.

I guess my point is that this forum seriously reflect the state of Jamaican football. There is no buzz. The squabbles are at best 'friendly'. No one is getting their feelings hurt....

My hope is that the GOOD Captain Burrell (with his tribalist style Mosiah), will once again place Jamaican football on the map. The 'trickle-down' effect of that will be a RBSC forum where both past posters and new ones, will be motivated to rekindle the bickering and tracing of each. To be frank I enjoyed seeing the hurt feelings, the brused egos and the all out verbal fights!!!
    Last edited by HL; September 10, 2007, 06:50 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    There was a known 'CHOIR' consisting of forumites who agree and 'high-five' each other--irrespective of how wrong they were on a particular topic. Reminded me of the blind leading the blind. (I still have the names of the forumites on that choir-list. I will be posting the list "shortly"... chusss mi.
    I recall in or about 2002...or was it before that? ...that the choir-list would have been posted shortly? - chusss mi
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
    X