RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what is the good Serbian well travelled coach doing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what is the good Serbian well travelled coach doing now?

I did not want to have another Simoes who felt that he had to always in the public spotlight delivering speeches etc. I however did not expect the other extreme when Bora came aboard.

For fear of being cussed out, may I ask, what is the good Serbian doing these days? When is he and the JFF going to announce the team which will play Colombia on September 12th (two days time).

I am really wondering who is at fault here why we have heard nothing else about this game. Personally, I would not blame bora as if the people running the JFF cannot get games for the team, thenwhy should Bora. W ehave seen Bora arrange games, but it seems as if he does not do anything, nothing will get done.

I am just waiting to see the back of this Boxhill led group.
    Last edited by Tilla; September 10, 2007, 09:54 PM.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Any answer to these questions Mosiah?...Sickko...Boxhill supportahs?
    (Thanks in advance)
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      I did not want to have another Simoes who felt that he had to always in the public spotlight delivering speeches etc. I however did not expect the other extreme when Bora came aboard.

For fear of being cussed out, may I ask, what is the good Serbian doing these days? When is he and the JFF going to announce the team which will play Colombia on September 12th (two days time).

I am really wondering who is at fault here why we have heard nothing else about this game. Personally, I would not blame bora as if the people running the JFF cannot get games for the team, thenwhy should Bora. W ehave seen Bora arrange games, but it seems as if he does not do anything, nothing will get done.

I am just waiting to see the back of this Boxhill led group.
      Im jump pan a plane an deh a di U-23 game dem. Im a watch di real coach wuk...a si iffen im cyaan larn sum-uh! ?????
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

he with the u23

Comment

The answer is simple.
          Bora might get the games, but it is the JFF that makes the final stamp of approval.

Comment

Working...
          X