Goal for today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goal for today!

Hard task ahead, limited options thus my thought is must manage to reality and situation.

On road, altitude, Mexico, not best options in players.

Must play best counterattack ball with 11 defending. Side cannot be attack oriented must be defensive focused and shoot for a draw.

Try to steal a win if at all possible, that one ur two key mistakes that Mex will make and limit our mistakes, but real challenge is not losing and not losing and if a loss not by more than 1

Agreed!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Good effort, but bottomline still failed, that point was ours.

Bringing two subs at that point was a mistake, this is not a pickup friendly game to give guys minutes, especially guys that are not grinders and cannot pass the snow test.

Comment

A mixed bag, a few eye-catching players mixed with players lacking the required efforts.
        What I found upsetting is a striker successfully battling with as much as three opponents and makes the cross but his teammates did not make the forward run.
        The marking was nonexistent too.
        The defense was, at best, amateurish, not sure if we even had a defensive mid.
        I really think we should plug the void by moving Lose further up the field.
        The youngster from Philadelphia Union with the attitude of a winner, his teammates could learn a lot from him.
        We scored a goal of the tallest order though.

Comment

Working...
        X