Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolute nonsense!' "Whitmore, Ricketts deny JFF

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/spor...3?profile=1498

If thats the case,its an admission that you are clueless, nuh true OJ & Sass ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

More Proof Tappa nuh good,the chemistry from the top - JFF to bottom ,coach and team is in tatters!.

https://youtu.be/7hwFDgb3fsw

Tappa fi run whey!!!! Where are the Tappa apologist ,a leopard can't change it's spots.

https://youtu.be/7hwFDgb3fsw

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am really disappointed with this. As Head coach the buck stops with tappa.. No man can pick a team for me that I dont want and I coach it, before that I walk away.. No one looks good here. The issue is complex and complicated by the covid restrictions for the players coming from the UK. However the head coach should pick his team.

Comment

To add and I dont want to run with what I can colab... It is not Ricketts the noise I am hearing is the chairman of the technical committee is the problem. It is not Ricketts per se ...

Comment

Suh you were wrong all these years

Comment

Wrong about? I am wrong about somethings but not sure what you are on about

Comment

How would you know what I am on about, yuh ever read an article called " The Indictment against Tappa" . It was stated the bredda didnt know his best starting 11, he changes his side like his draws, plays players out of position , he needs to upgrade his licence. Any coach that implies an entity forces him to select his starting 11 other than his own intution would act in said erratic way and any one who cant see the chaos in those moves and draw said conclusion based on those detrimental outcomes, ead nuh good - like Tappa.

For you to come out now with your self righteous utterances after years of this madness ,like yuh ave sense, after Ricketts and Tappa cass, cass shows your ineptitude in assesing the obvious and leaves your self exaltation of knowing sources in the JFF as not credible.

In other words you are a fraud.

Comment

no I did not read that garbage. The heading itself is disingenuous and disrespectful to the coach.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                  no I did not read that garbage. The heading itself is disingenuous and disrespectful to the coach.
                  Look where your utternaces are now .....lol. Man can suh fool

Comment

Working...
                  X