Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Your head coach/used car salesman is at it

again - https://www.mlssoccer.com/news/i-can...-wcq-against-h
    This d@mn clown!!! And his newly appointed assistant, Hudson, is no better.......How the hell did these 2 get their UEFA Pro licenses???.......I'll give Berhalter some credit, as a recruiter, but as a coach he's TRASH.
    I knew WCQ would be a struggle, with Berhalter in charge, but this is worse than I expected/was hoping for.

Berhalter is more clueless than I thought - Before he left for this game, vs. Honduras, his superiors stressed that he needed to win, and Gregg "The Clueless" responded by putting out that BS lineup ??? He better thank Robinson, our best LB who he seems to have little faith in, and 18 year-old Pepi for saving his @ss.......GB remains the head coach, and I can only HOPE he learned something , because his player selections and tactics have been $H!T.

Comment

With the strongest and deepest squad ever ... the performance is not impressive.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Saw some quotes from GB's post-game interviews - This clown is saying that he made a mistake with the starting lineup, BUT this time he made changes early, unlike the Canada game . WTH!!!
        He also stated that he now knows not to play Adams, our best DM, at RWB .......Does U.S. Soccer think this is acceptable, from the USMNT head coach ??? This is a D@MN CIRCUS.......I can't wait for 2023 (if this joker does qualify us for '22 WC), so the USMNT can get a qualified & experienced head coach to lead them.

Comment

Working...
        X