RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caught the game in the seventh minute,....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught the game in the seventh minute,....

..saw a replay of the goal CR scored, absolute madness.
    My team played a very good first half, certainly has CR backpedaling(errant passes and aimless clearances), I would not make any substitutions even though our player at rightback is not giving a decent account of himself.
    The on field positioning of our players is spot on, my only gripe is the attacks are not being supported, obviously the striker is capable of overcoming multiple opponents but his nearest teammate is trailing too far behind.

We can beat CR.

Missed opportunity, I would say this is the best we have played .......
    Not too sure about the substitutions though.
    Now the tweaking may take place, a player here or there, in any event it CAN'T wholesale changes.

Comment

We should have beat them, but glad for the point, good to get a point on the road. We Must build on this!

Ja finishing is pathetic, this is where Antonio, Roofe, Bailey should make a difference but we cant get best players together at same time due to variety of issues.
      The madness of the selection vs Panama is even more apparent.

Comment

Mgee a General, memba mi tell yuh dat, yuh see how di yute grew into that game, made some telling passes and buss tackle under man. I will discuss more in the morning. Up there for M.O.M. We dont need 8 english men, 5 the most.

TAPPA NEEDS TO BE SACKED !
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

McGee definitely looked better but not in mom discussion at all. For the first time he looked like he belonged on the attacking side of the ball but that is still a long way in my mind to consistent contributor. No one says he is not talented, the discussion is does he have the grit and glue to play total ball for 90 mins. No sorry for 70 minutes, I will take that.That is the real challenge going forward at club level first then national.

This is not really a English versus yardy debate at all, this is lets start with the yardcore and see where the weaknesses,are both starting 11 and SUbs and build out the total team from all our resources.

Panama game was about fielding a disjointed, disconnected team and making it really bad by putting Ravel and DJ at defense mid area against a physical, hard running, highly motivated opponent.

I swear sometimes it is clear we dont pay attention to context and situation.

I have never understood the need that so many feel for this sweet, pretty style of Ravel, McGee, Hue etc etc, and the countless others we have hyped over 25 years, all coming and going with nothing to show except Andy Williams.

Comment

The boy performed when thrown in the deep and he swam better than most , an away game mind you, blows your arguement that only those starting at club level should be called. Now think if he started three games before this one.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hahaha, land of make believe!

When he has an actual goal or assist call me then. Hell, better yet, if he has an interception or a successful tackle call me then, I will celebrate with you.

Comment

Lose offa yuh , are you saying he didn't tackle anyone successfully are you saying he didn't make passes that were goal scoring opportunities. Can't blame him if the forwards make a mockery of it and credit should not be denied too.

Comment

I think Mcgee played well in 2nd half. But we need to understand mcgee would not have been the right choice in the Mexico game, where we had no intent to possess the ball but to be destructive. I think in the Panama game I could see why they went with Ravel but hey had him or he decided to play like a 6 and threw everything off. Not just him but the entire selection was a mess and naive .

The issue here is why the coaching staff did not identify and develop a holding mid and attacking mids in the last 5 years. They had Tyreek, Peter lee and larmar to work with on the attacking side and lambert, Anglin and converting Topey to CDM and build them in 5 years. What did they do.... that is the reason why I would fire Tappa if I was to fire him .. Not for selecting and unbalance team.. I also have some issues around attacking patterns and systems but I dont want to be the monday morning quarterback ...

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                    I think Mcgee played well in 2nd half. But we need to understand mcgee would not have been the right choice in the Mexico game, where we had no intent to possess the ball but to be destructive. I think in the Panama game I could see why they went with Ravel but hey had him or he decided to play like a 6 and threw everything off. Not just him but the entire selection was a mess and naive .

The issue here is why the coaching staff did not identify and develop a holding mid and attacking mids in the last 5 years. They had Tyreek, Peter lee and larmar to work with on the attacking side and lambert, Anglin and converting Topey to CDM and build them in 5 years. What did they do.... that is the reason why I would fire Tappa if I was to fire him .. Not for selecting and unbalance team.. I also have some issues around attacking patterns and systems but I dont want to be the monday morning quarterback ...

It took you that long to realise that Tappa was not developing a stable midfield, 5 freaking years, all those years of defending him, you didnt see it in the disjointed play where others remarked we have no midfield . Then you contradict it or confuse your position by saying thats why you would fire him, not for having an unbalanced team , really? Isnt having a stable consistent midfield key to balancing any team ?

Yuh ead good,man can suh fool ?

Comment

Unlike you I deal with facts and I don't have an agenda against the man. The coach being influenced and including a team with 8 changes from the Mex game to the Panama game might because of circumstances and I dont know what happened but the progressing or lack of progress with the young players who could play midfield and then re-drafting Watsons to me is not a good look and use up a lot of his capital I had for him....

Comment

Facts ,Like watching Tappa change out his side every game in the GC before this one , facts like not having a consistent midfield from he was hired .

You don't know ,the man who have sources in the JFF ,who ear say the technical committee pick his side .

You have to have an agenda to call out almshouse ,nuh you say if anyone force a coach to pick Im side.................

Easy nuh man ,man caaaan Suh fool

Comment

Working...
                        X