About the Game Last night !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the Game Last night !

MaGee a General , cool calm collected on the ball, a hustler off it . Made all the difference in the world to play an attacking midfield in his natural position. A candidadte for M.O.M with Blake. So the question is,why is this gem on the bench,lets face it this Costa Rica game was a must win match for Tappa. He played a novice in a position that required results, who does that. Its either Tappa is a genius or an idiot, acting out of desperation. I have argued the latter. The test now for Tappa is consistency, is he going to push Magee to the side for his favourite of "frigten" UB40 or is he going to let the JFF do it.

Magee made the most decisive passes all game, took on men opps sorry,glide past men of experience and hustled for the ball, he grew in confidence as the game went on. I was worried when he got pulled. This proves to me that talent in the right enviroment can and must be nurtured. Getting your 1st start in a world cup must win game isnt ideal for the faint of heart and MaGee proves he has a heart of steel, a lion !

The game was fluid,no air balls, someone must have put a gun to Tappa's head and said let them roll the ball on the ground, the urgency was clear, the pace was evident on the boys, but the execution was lacking, di man dem boots need a compass. I saw Magee release Nicholson with a 1.1 and he made a mockery of it.We dont need 8 UB40s, 5 -6 the max, our local boys can get this done, the chemistry is naturally there, we need a coach that has the confidence to tactically execute his philosohpy consistently, yuh ear consistently.

I still dont believe Tappa is the man, given the cass cass between him and Ricketts, that said alot about him , whether its true or not. He is either weak in being rolled over by the JFF or a clown masquerading as a coach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuq8iSSn5pY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdB_roceC_U
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4UCfItvX70
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
    X