HL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL

I was told to inform you that because of the great demand, the Ronaldo Jersey is back order, please stop constantly calling the merchant...
    Bricktop, you can't have 20 of them, one per customer!
    https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58509903

you keep selling shirts rockhead...man city will keep winning trophies...we're not a golden age home...

Comment

You are unable to make the correlation between Jersey sales and titles, in other words, your fly by night club days of winning anything is about to come to a screeching halt.
      Besides, you are not a bona fide BIG club until you can rack the numbers we do in Jersey sales .

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhead View Post
        Besides, you are not a bona fide BIG club until you can rack the numbers we do in Jersey sales .
        Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        we're not a golden age home...

Comment

Have your fun Rock. Tyad leg CR
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

A win is a win but your fly by night team was only able to muster up one goal, and the type that grandpa could've scored.
            My team isn't there yet, we are not moving the ball fast enough, and Sancho hasn't found his footing as yet but rest assured, we have a capable squad.Having McTominay will allow Pogba to roam further upfield.
            I honestly had trouble picking out a starting line-up today.
            City is , at best, barely average, just good enough to fight for the fourth spot.
            Sorry fly by night fans, Chelsea and Pool are the teams deserving of my attention, ergo, our discussions will have to end.
            Too bad HL, you will have to resume having conversations with a brick wall.

Comment

kiss teet...go to yuh bed rockhead ...

Comment

HL, I think your friend is going crazy, at 11:14pm he responds to a post I made at 6:45pm telling me to go to bed.
                At the very least, he is?showing symptoms of sleep deprivation.

Comment

Working...
                X