Empire soldiers- OGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire soldiers- OGS

This game showed up OGS’s tactical weaknesses. This was a game which we should have won easily even with ten players. We went into the second half being one goal up. I thought OGS should have come into the second half attacking and seeking another goal, instead he employed a defensive tactic against a very weak team. If this was Pep, that team would’ve gotten about 4 with those same 10 players.

On another note, Ronaldo coming to the club will demand that each player lift his game and cut out the silly mistakes. Wan Bassika has a tendency too mid-control balls play to him because he’s thinking about his next play. The red card was totally justifiable.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

The fans are quick to get on OGS case. However, Aaron put the team in a hole, Lingard lost his damn mind.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Just in case y'all missed it.

The two coaches to be fired by chrisssmusss are:

1. OGS
      2. Arteta

heard it here first.

You're welcome
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

ZERO chance of OGS losing his job by December, he will end the season as our manager, as to if he will continue thereafter is the question.
        His shortfalls will be inconsequential as it relates to the domestic league, whole different ballgame in the CL.
        My guess is we will win the group but.....

Comment

Again I’m blaming the coach who is starting to live up to the “PE Coach” nickname. This now his squad that he’s put together in year three and we still don’t have a quality second team. At least five out of today’s starting eleven should be sold come January.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Sancho is taking an awful looong time to justify what we shell out to get him, much the same way like my yute Telles.
            The problem is Martial is still in a slump.
            My guess is both (Martial and Sancho)will be bench warmers when Rashford returns.
            The irony of course is Mata(one of the unwanted players)gave a decent account of himself.
            Maybe multitasking is not one of our strengths, we can now focus on the competitions we are still in.
            Crying shame if you ask me.

Comment

• Jangle
              Jangle commented
              Editing a comment
              Sancho shows glimpses of why OGS spent so much money for him, but he looks as if he's playing within himself. The weight of playing for the Empire is heavy. Martial, Van Beek (The Ghost), Telles, and Dalot all need to go now. OGS's tactical weaknesses are coming to the fore more frequently now. His personnel changes were wrong. Lingard and Mata were the brightest sparks yesterday and Van Beek and Martial should have been the ones off early into the second half.

Originally posted by Rockhead View Post
            Sancho is taking an awful looong time to justify what we shell out to get him

Comment

Working...
            X