Old Trafford, we've got a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Trafford, we've got a problem

Lazie, Rocky, we have a weak coach. Even if we miraculously win any of the major trophies this season, it will be as a result of individual players and not the coach. This is his squad now and there are so many weak players which are not being helped by the coach's tactics. Dolot was a castaway in a storm. McTominay is not a good defensive midfielder, and Pogba should not have been playing so far up the pitch. Pogba will not like getting subbed twice in back to back games and not being on the field when the team wins in the last minute. Telles is not a good defender. We've got problems.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

To this day I regret Thomas Partey going to Arsenal. He was ideal for MU's midfield.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

• Jangle
      Jangle commented
      Editing a comment
      No to Partey for me. Who I regret not getting is Fabinho. The Leeds youth whose name is being associated with us is a good look right now for me.

A nuh lie! We nah go no weh with Ole'. By winning these games, he is being cemented and we are be relegated to being 2nd or 3rd rate. The damn eediot front office should hae ruthlessly pursued the likes of Party. Me gawn look fi some red face jan crow ***** and searching for the Telles goal
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

As if Ole knows how to use him, funny how Jangle has flipped against Ole, one min he is for Ole the next.........,wasnt it last year he said Man U doesnt need a big name coach,just buy the million dollar players....lol.

Look money cant cover class, Klopp build a murdering machine at a 1/3 of what you money bags spent. We are killing clubs this year......People Dedd, Dedd, Dedd,Dedd !
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

• Jangle
        Jangle commented
        Editing a comment
        Pull up my posts. A coach needs time with a team. Unlike you, I’m not quick to criticize a coach.

X, mek you nuh go mind you damn KOP biz? (Long time me nuh get fi jive you. Blessings still)

Ole' has always, and will always, look like a deer in the forking headlights. Someone needs to buck all the Man U alumni who love him and make a ruthless firing and hire a world class coach.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Ohh so I guess you are saying his time has ran out,can't wait to play you.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Playing you or any of the top six is not our problem, we actually have a good record. It’s playing the lower teams that we struggle to beat.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

October 24th we will see.

Comment

Working...
            X