Yow Lazie, "When me nice, as so me gwaaan....."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yow Lazie, "When me nice, as so me gwaaan....."

Literally, as I walked in and told the remote to find the Man U game, the telly turned on to show me Fred's cross, pretty boy's header, Lingard's tap back. and pretty boy's shot resulting in the winning goal! Wow! WOW!!!!
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

A de goal whey Telles score yuh go see, dem week pon dat inna training.
    Westman, me deh yah a try figure out why every single team we play gainst get a bagga scoring opportunities?
    The manager did well today, if de man dem put in we werk like Cavani, the team would be formidable.

Comment

Westman, we were LUCKY. Everytime Villareal attacked they could have scored. DeGea saved MU. Yes, that's his job, but a side that gives up that many opportunities will not go far.

Glad fi the win still.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Me haffi go look fi highlights. Maguire was out, me nuh feel comfortable with Lindelof, and knock knee Varane ongle good in do air. And a full time we get one world class holding midfielder.

The one Cav a the don. Dat deh bredda can play!

Comment

Just saw the nice Telles goal....but Villareal's defending was awful on that one.

Comment

Hindsight is 20/20 and for years I’ve been preaching about the quality of the squad. We’ve wasted a bag o’ money on mediocrity. We have not replaced Roy Keane in almost 20 years. Every top team has that quality holding midfielder that makes up our three. Even though I think Sancho will eventually come good, I think that was a waste buy.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Hindsight is 20/20 and for years I’ve been preaching about the quality of the squad. We’ve wasted a bag o’ money on mediocrity. We have not replaced Roy Keane in almost 20 years. Every top team has that quality holding midfielder that makes up our three. Even though I think Sancho will eventually come good, I think that was a waste buy.
              Is it because he is confined to the wing? At BVB he drifted wherever he wanted and was a creative player.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I agree with the Keane comment and the wasteful spending. I also think Sancho should never have been purchased. He adds nothing to this team.

Comment

He needs time to adjust to the league but I just think he was unnecessary for the position that he plays since we went out and got the two promising youths. Plus we also have Elanga who’s kicking down the door. That money could have bought three good players.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                  X