Tappa: He has lost his mind and the dressing room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tappa: He has lost his mind and the dressing room

I told you guys years ago he is clueless. He has confirmed it himnself, he holds his hands up and says the buck stops with him and proceeds to throw everyone under the bus. He Morrison, Lowe and the UB40 crew under the bus, doesnt touch the JFF though only slightly by stating we need a national philosophy on how to play the game from a youth level. Who better to advocate for this than the national head coach, or try to implement it at the senior level. He is in it for the money and his reign is coming to an end. We have Jamaican A lic coaches willing to do the basics to get the most out of our RBYZ. Tappa fi run whey, say it long time he is weak,spineless,vindictive and clueless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRZwRy_VQ4E&t=182s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cdyo9VDLe8
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Tappa made

1) He doesnt have a philosophy on how to play the game
    2) Doesnt know how to impart one
    3) He has no man management skills
    4) He will throw whoever he has to to save his ass.

My question is why could all his supporters see this, why are they now saying stuff like he should have had his midfield sorted out by now, did he give anyone any comfort that he was trying, he made every excuse in the world why he didnt want a passer in the middle, the primary one being their work rate was poor, remember Hue then Vassel, now he is about to crucify Magee because believe me he wont last long under Tappa. Magee got his chance out of desperation. Ravel was discarded , proof this campaign is in chaos and it all sits on Tappa head.

TAPPA FI RUN WHEY, GO BACK A SEBA . cant wait for OJ to spin this with his usual self righteous ephinany.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Another perspective !

I am listening to HITZ 92 FM, check out this episode: https://player.zenomedia.com/share/H...tream&lang=eng

Comment

I saw the sportsmax interview and I thought it was a poor reflection on Tappa. First of all if I was a potential sponsor it did not lead me to want to support the program. So Tappa is not one who can sell the program.

More importantly I was underwhelm by his statement. He talked about the inability to play through the lines and stop kicking the direct ball. His suggestion was that is not what he wants but it keep happening. That comes down to coaching. They are many ways to develop patterns and movement to play through the middle third. This reflects badly on the coach. He had an opportunity to dispel the loacal vs foreign question by saying he doint care where the player is from all Jamaicans are Jamaicans and to my dismay he gave an answer to the effect of if I answer that I will get in trouble. The question was around are some of the players from aboard committed. The thing about if you give Ravel and Inch he takes a mile was uncalled for... Stupid actually , I like Tappa as a player and a parishites and wish him the best but I think now this is a bridge too far for him.

Comment

Respect sah ! But OJ your defence of his almshouse lead us to have many unnecessary kicking off,if you had called a spade a spade from get go ,you wouldn't be here ,more importantly Jamaica wouldn't be here.

We need to start doing that and cut out the fren fren ball game ,it doesn't win games.

The question now is given the financial doom and gloom the program is in who can the JFF get for nothing. We might be stuck with Tappa for awhile.

Again respect sah .

Comment

No bro I call it how I see it.. Your argument, of he dont have license he is no good is flawed but its mute, if the team was playing well we would not be having this conversation. Right now I dont like what I see and I dont feel inspired by the coach. Not his lack of license.

Comment

Really, so is he good now ? and is it now and what reason is he in the position he is in right now ; also you see it or hear it now ? Because if Tappa himself didnt air his ignorance on T.V you would still not have seen it. As for the licensure issue that you dissmiss with silly reasoning, I have qualified it by repeating the qualifications that is required for a coach to have which would not see Tappa or us in this position. Only a fool would disregard that, its one of the reasons the JFF have implemented licensure standards that will only increase to benefit the local club and national teams.

Tappa would have learnt this

1) https://www.fai.ie/domestic/coach-ed...uefa-a-licence

or this this

2) https://www.epysa.org/national-a-license/

Maybe it would have helped him to not be in his current position.

Comment

Working...
              X