X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tappa: Madness from the horses mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBMA1VEsw1A
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Not a good interview

Comment

If it was a good interview would that change your perception about his tactical acumen ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Wow, stopped listening at what went wrong in Panama game, Tappa say plan was to press Panama but our players were complaining about heat! Really!

Complaining about heat in a home game that you are supposed to be pressing in, it makes sense that we picked up 3.

You planned to press but included Ravel and DJ in middle in a 4-4-2, sounds lost. Ravel cant even get playing time but you throw him in against Panama to press! That is really beyond funny! Madness actually.

Comment

yes Stoni agree let me tell you.. I have time for tappa but I left that interview angry.. Its better that he did not do the interview. I personally think it is crazy for us to high press in our climate.. We need smart pressing, mid field press our climate does not allow it. Secondly throwing Ravel under the bus was uncalled for.. You never single out player as a coach .. He could have said some player plus they did not ask him about a specific player And the final straw was when ask about the english base players and he said if I answer that I will get in trouble. I wanted to throw something at my TV... I would fire him next morning.

Comment

Again, if he didnt have the interview would you still be a Tappa supporter and if yes/no ,why ?

Beg Sass fi help yuh out, unnu a coach

Comment

I support everybody that coaches Jamaica, and I do support tappa.. Saying the coach came across less than adequate in an interview does not means it is wrong to support him. But from where I sit he does not inspire confidence that he can execute. I hope I am wrong and I wish him all the best. You see you are having an hard time understanding because you genuinely hate the coach and want him to fail as you claim he dont have the requisite qualifications. I on the other hand gave him the credit he deserved when he was doing well and the latitude to correct his mistakes.. I am not on an off a wagon like you little x.. The coach is doing well I say give him a chance and when he is talking foolishness I am calling a spade a spade.. He talked one bag a ****ery in that interview and if I was Ricketts I would call him next day.

Comment

ok let me also follow up cause you may not understand. If i tell you cross the street and everytime you almost get hit by a car I may say ok pay more attention or the drivers are really aggressive. However if one day you come to be and say I am colour blind and I cant tell the green light and the little walk signal and the dont walk from the orange symbol I am going to say wait this boy need glasses. Tappa told me him need glasses because he things a midfielder showing for the ball is all you need to play through the lines... You need a plan it not up to the player alone it up to the coaches.. You thing Pep just give KD the ball and say find a pass. No there is a pattern of plaly that allows him to receive to play forward so if is that Tappa is telling the world him fi get fired.

Comment

Please answer the question and leave what you believe my perceptions are out of it ,for the last time and I will help you out , if he hadn't done the interview would you still have supported his Air ball,no midfield and constant changing of the team , remember he stated he is going to start selecting his best team three games in this campaign.

Yes/ no and if so why ?.Spare us the gibberish and personal childish attacks.

Comment

Yes based on past results

Comment

Clown...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X