From The Mouths Of Babes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From The Mouths Of Babes

Top Brick...recall my post before the season. OGS will be fired by chrisssmusss.

Never like a coach who sits on his assss and not on the sidelines coaching his team.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Not on the Ole Out bandwagon. At what point do we hold the players responsible? Cavani got a chance that any other striker would have put away. Not crucifying the player, but a -player of his standard should have scored. How a team gets 11 corners and at no time threaten the opponents? The only team that benefitted from a corner was the opponents who countered and scored FROM A POOR BRUNO CORNER. The players need to be more consistent and be aware of where the danger is on the field.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Whilst I agree with you on the point of players being accountable, what you see from them on the field, is what they practice all week. A team is a reflection of the coach.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

lazie must be the only man u fan who likes how they play football

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            lazie must be the only man u fan who likes how they play football
            Never said I was ... just not on the Ole Out bandwagon.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Hold the faith Lazie ,you are my type of Man U fan ,when you touch down in the championship I will send your Christmas money.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Mildly surprised how the football purist Rock... is not a part of this thread. Not too late though
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

rockhead has given up seven games into the season

Comment

Doan tink a nah see say yuh call we children dam "Babes", wha next, yuh gwa'an call females bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhead View Post
                      Doan tink a nah see say yuh call we children dam "Babes", wha next, yuh gwa'an call females bro?
                      this is the best you could do rockhead? raise the level please you're an adult

Comment

Stop acting like yuh head tough, if yuh wa'an me have a conversation wid yuh, come proper!
                        You are?not did your regular friends pon yuh korner, BIG man tings.

Comment

Working...
                        X