No announcement yet.

Brick: Is it true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so as you can see we have a nut job amongst us...rockhead is now openly posting antivaxx propaganda from youtube and pushing conspiracy theories...i don't go back and forth with science deniers...so this will be our last interaction on the forum...don't waste your antivaxx breath responding to this post either

Comment

So are you fully vaccinated?
      Different scales are being used, reclassification in one instance then wholly attributed in the other.
      https://principia-scientific.com/uk-...cks-the-world/

Comment

Obtw, I did see your post regarding the monthly GDP growth, I am sure corner stores did well too after the lockdown was lifted, from selling 2 bulla to now selling 70 has to be shocking growth, damn idiot!

Comment

Most people I talk to in Ja saying "bwoy mi nuh know bout the vaccine" . I have to ask how many vaccine they have taken in their life, and how many did they question? The same people who was talking bout heat/TB vaccine and was saying letting the ship people in, the same people who wanted the place open up so they can go party and say "them a fight poor people" a the same people who don't want to take the vaccine. How ironic. Many of them are the same people who complain about wearing mask. Yes everything is not always well planned and same thing here too. People have to wait in very long lines to get vaccine in some places but at the end of the day a your life you playing with and we can never hang out the way we use to until most decide to take it.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            These are just some of the many misinformation that are being circulated by the anti-vaxxers. We are fast approaching a world of "take the vaccine or live on the outside of society." If people don't take the vaccine, then stay at home. I just came back from Toronto, Canada where at the restaurant, the hostess asked to see my vaccination card AND driver's license from everyone before we were seated. Everyone wore their masks, and there wasn't an option to enter a building maskless., unlike the great USA. The anti-vaxxers are fighting a fruitless battle against the system.
            President Biden and PM Holness a joke. They must follow what is being done in Canada a France. When the French President say mandate, people protested, but vaccinations increased. Time to stop the dollyhouse thing. Open up sectors, however those who want to participate need fi get the vaccine. FULLSTOP.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
            X