Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game day today?

Wishing Tappa and the Boyz good luck!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I wish the team well.

Comment

I really wish Jamie "Turbo" Lawrence was part of Tappa's managerial detail, Antonio would have never tried that crap, besides, I am really not feeling that commitment (from the current..)exemplified by the UB40 team members from the 1998 team.
      In any event, it is a chance for the default starters to make a case for themselves, they will need to do exactly that against an opponent eager to quell the concerns...

We can't say the absentee players are core ones, ergo......
      A high scoring game will hurt my team, contain the US to few chances, and score the ones we have.

Comment

We have to do a better job marking the players on the flank,far too often, the opponent is wide open.
        Once again, the striker is by himself, we need a predator to capitalize by making the runs into the box.
        Nicholson is more than capable of handling the tackles coming his way, he needs an outlet though.
        Much is being said about the tackle Lowe made(even though it was his shenanigans that led to the turnover), it was not a foul, he made contact with the ball.
        Powelll s very lucky to be still playing though.
        The good thing is the US has not scored, rectify the problem and we can win.

Comment

Working...
        X