USA versus Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA versus Jamaica

Cyan believe it! Everytime Us run into bad form all they need is a game against Jamaica to get their vibe back. That US team should have been handled and we should have had at least a draw.

What's really telling is the game stats, 17 shots for US versus five shots for us.
    That is 240% more shots than us. Just poor attacking, cant even get in position to get a shot off, much less on target, what's that like 2.5 shots per 45 minutes, unbelievable! We are not in same league when u look at stats.

Let's look at shots on target they had seven we had one. That is seven times, seven times, seven times our one degegdegge single shot on target. We Cant win any games with one shot on target. 41% of their shots on target and we had 20%, doubly pathetic.

On defense How is it that in the first goal that this youth can run unopposed, unchallenged from almost half line into the box, any team I have ever played on that guy would have been on his back or have to give up the ball. The lack of defensive shape and the response was pathetic! The Jamaican team playing dandy shandy on defense, trying to dodge the USA attackers! Maybe they think the objective is not to touch the ball when the Usa attacks!

We really dont deserve to be in the final 8, I think that is my final conclusion, we are not ready and the half baked attempts at shortcuts to be ready will not work against opponents in Concacaf quals.
Working...
X