HL!!!.......Looks like Ricardo Pepi could be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Looks like Ricardo Pepi could be

a very good player for the USMNT.......This kid (18 year-old) has come in and outperformed the other strikers (3 Goals in 2 CWCQ games), who are fighting for the starting job.......Now I see why Bayern has been high on him, since 2019, when they invited him to train with them, and why Mexico was trying so hard to get him. Out of the numerous Euro interests, from PL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga & Eredivisie, I think either Bayern or Ajax would be best for this continued development and growth.......Hope they don't overwork him, before he leaves.......FC Dallas continues to produce good young players.
    ***The young USMNT players continue to keep Berhalter "alive".

One game USAF.

He looks good...but just one game.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Good grief, every game it's a new revelation of some unusual talent. Pr machine is insane!

Comment

HL!!!.......He has played 2 CWCQ games - His debut was vs. Honduras, in a "must win game" for Berhalter. He has 3 Goals and 2 Assists, in 2 CWCQ Games.
        vs. Honduras, he had 1 Goal and 2 Assists.
        vs. Jamaica, he had 2 Goals.
        But, as I said, he's just 18 years old & I'm concerned about "burn-out" & injuries, because of all the strikers, used so far, he has been the most productive, and Berhalter might be tempted to play him in every game.......He's also the most productive forward for FC Dallas (13 Goals and 2 Assists, in 27 MLS Games.

Comment

Working...
        X