RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Jakan ACM's does it take to get....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Jakan ACM's does it take to get....

one shot on goal, not at goal but on goal, within the frame of the goal! Crossbar and two supports!

Answer is it seems to be two, as Speedy is not playing what i consider to be a cdm role so must be more of a acm, that would make two two. Two Acm's with no production in the most critical stat outside of an actual goal, that is shot on goal frame.

That would be the wrong answer as it is not even clear if any of those mids produced the pass for the one shot on goal.

Then if that is the case what is the use of an Acm that produces no tangible result and is not fundamentally sound on defense.

The case for three cdm's that are fundamentally sound on defense, strong interceptors and good passing % would be far more effective creating a more threatening and direct attack.

I dont understand why anyone in their right mind is debating tactics under a failed coach with no system or philosophy (clueless) to play the game of football. Tappa needs to go back to route one football at least he would be honest and with the fans. We would accept that we are throwing hail mary passes in hope of a win.

Its best we talk about candidates who will replace him, we hal Hall, Coley and Minzes, Donaldson..If you know of anyothers post them up.
    Kissteeth.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Too late for that after this round just 8 games. We cant even get best 11 players out there as we struggle to fit some Euro/South Anerican mold of what the team should look like with attacking mids in the center of field and cant play no D.

No context, no innovation, same will be true under all the other local coaches show me one local coach who has actually won matches at top tier of regional club ball, does not exist.

Probably best suited in getting next best Reggae boyz candidate with coaching creds or Jkan in Mls or English leagues.

McAnuff would be a candidate for me.

Comment

Working...
      X