No announcement yet.

Just saw a text with the CWCQ results.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw a text with the CWCQ results.

Saw that Jamaica drew with Canada, how did the 'Boyz play???

HL!!!.......Gregg Berhalter can't help himself .......About an hour before the game, I got a text with the starting lineup, and thought it was a joke. Why is Berhalter so obsessed with selecting & playing Zardes, Arriola and Lletget???.......Zardes & Arriola are NOT good players. They don't give trouble, they're good teammates, and will work hard, BUT they are NOT good footballers (they're technically & tactically WEAK). Lletget has been a shadow of himself - slow, not an attacking threat, and the majority of his passes are backwards.......Berhalter invited better, younger & more dynamic players, from Europe, and have them sitting on the bench.......Let me continue focusing on 2026.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
      Saw that Jamaica drew with Canada, how did the 'Boyz play???

I thought. JAMAICA showed commitment and played with purpose but was unlucky at times.and struggled to put passes together. I really think this is bigger than those in charge.

Comment

Was looking at the stats.

JAMAICA 35% possession; 245 pass completion/ Canada 415; JAMAICA 1 shot on goal.......

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Okay!!!.......I'm sure that if Bailey is healthy, for the November games, he'll be there, but are the others, like Antonio, who missed these qualifying games, committed to representing Jamaica in the other 8 qualifying games (starting November 12).

Comment

Working...
          X