Good game Jamaica !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game Jamaica !

A well deserved draw,we should have won. We actually looked like a solid team , speaks to the quality or was it Canada protecting itself for that much valued road point, because as much as we needed that point , Canada got more out of game because they achieved a point on the road which is a win.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Yes, big improvement. All players on field were experienced and fought like they hearts were in it. No opponent player running straight vertical lines unimpeded to goal like in the US game.

In Concacaf quals all players must be excellent defensively and can press for 90, if you cyan do that, dont bother to dress for the game. yesterday was much better in that regard.

On attack or counter attack we looked a lot more direct and quick and that put a lot of pressure on opponent defense. Too bad we couldn't get the goal, they also came close,a few times, thank god for Blake!

Still weak in getting shots on frame, match stats say one shot on frame and nine shots overall, much better on shots total almost doubling shots on frame still weak. We must have at least 5 shots on frame to start winning games. I think our shots on frame was more like 3 not 1, two headers blocked (guess that dont count) and the one that hit the bar.

Our Weakness still is passing accuracy whuch is so consistently low, especially with such low possession rate, we were 36% possession but 63% accuracy, very poor. How can we possess ball so little and be so poor at passing the ball.

Must lift pass accuracy into mid 70's.
    Saw a lot if interceptions but I also saw where we turned those over almost immediately, very frustrating.

Leicester City in their Epl title run averaged 22 interceptions per game, if we can come close to that we have zero need for classic attacking mid that has no D in their game.

Much as I hate to say it Hakka Hakka played a good solid role yesterday did not look old. Much prefer to see younger guys out there but he's playing like he believes.

Roofe, Flemming looked good, the team is getting better, may be already too late. A win in Honduras and we are right back in it.

Kemar is straight up quality by the way on both sides of ball.

I guess Panama exposed the overrated Us, looks like is only us make them look good!

Comment

Really sad to me, here we are just trying to settle on a best 11, buiding chemistry and finding form. I will never blame a player until all things are equal and that means from Admin, technical team, coaches ,salaries paid on time and players are all in order. No player goes on the field to let down himself, teammates and nation.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

good game?

Comment

X, everybody have a part to play and regardless of leadership u still have to go out and give your 100%. No excuses for nobody bredrin.

If we use that excuse nothing would ever get done, you must do what you can, when you can all the time, ain't no saviour in form of leadership anywhere in the world.

It is better with good leadership but good leadership cyan score goal or play defense.

Comment

That is a fact,not an excuse, you cant blame a player who didnt pick himself to play in a team when not match fit, doesnt have a tactical system,not chemistry,no form. You as a fan dont know the probable starting 11 much less the player himself, man get call up from out of the blue to rhaaaaatid !

Comment

For a coach/manager (Tappa) and you Stoni who have advocated that players who dont have clubs, or arent playing regular club football period should not get a national call up, to blame players when now called to do so in the middle of a world cup qualifier is in every sense of the word , hypocritical.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                X, everybody have a part to play and regardless of leadership u still have to go out and give your 100%. No excuses for nobody bredrin.

If we use that excuse nothing would ever get done, you must do what you can, when you can all the time, ain't no saviour in form of leadership anywhere in the world.

It is better with good leadership but good leadership cyan score goal or play defense.

Comment

Love that Brickman, I salivate at the thought of what is possible with excellent coaching and management, I actually cant even call a ceiling on that.

Mr X i hear what you are saying but,,,,, once you accept the task you are on the line for performance, and criticism is truly the least of the problems for such a person upon failure to meet the tenets of such a basic contract, your performance upon inclusion, if you cant do it u are either thief or a full on dreamer! Full accountability upon a yes equal full criticism!

Comment

At this point we don't want "Well deserved draw". We want a win. So far we have failed and it needs to be addressed. We were playing at home.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                    X