No announcement yet.

Damn, what a stinker of a game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fred keeps track of his opponent, other than that, selecting him comes at the expense of fielding a goalscorer.
    Again if our defensive midfield is suspect to the point we want to plug it with Fred, why not lessen the burden of our wingbacks by fielding capable flank players?
    I really think McTominay will be adequate, Jangle, especially when the forward line is replete with goalscorers.
    OGS greatest handicap is not impressing on his players the importance of off the ball movements, and playing collective defense.
    From time to time, his picks for starting can be annoying, and his substitutions are often unhelpful.
    I do believe, if Fergie had this crop of players, he would have gotten better performance.
    Rooney was?never an ideal midfielder but....
    Entertain my approach, if it doesn't work then we scrap it.
    I want to field the predators, and we have many, the bench will remain impressive too under my proposal.

Comment

Lazie, stop being ridiculous, clearly I am drawing parallels with the midfield combination of Kagawa and converted defensive mid Carrick.., that combination was pretty effective with Carrick responsible for his half.
      Obtw, did you guys know Bruno is officially listed as a midfielder...., really not farfetched asking he plays at that position.

Comment

Working...
      X