No Tyreek Mgee and Hall speaks to him more than Tappa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Tyreek Mgee and Hall speaks to him more than Tappa

The little things we learn,says alot eh ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHewBNAH58o

You think if Tappa had the A lic he would have spoken to him more in all those years Mgee has been with the team.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Win,lose or draw Tappa has to go, certain things are obvious and I will be blunt ! Tappa is a poor communicator and given that fact, one must be a fool not to factor that into the chemistry of the team, you can add in the tactical nuances that go into it. 2nd if Hall wasnt a part of the setup we would be worse off.

Look at Mgee he has been a part of this squad from before the GC,played a key role in a win against the USA pre GC, he was thrown in the deep end vs C. Rica and as he said he needed time to build his confidence, he thought he was on his way there and now dumped by email.. As i stated before to Stoni not every player is going to shine at a particular club, they probably need a different enviroment and the national team can play a key role in building that confidence; moreso highlight them in the shopping window to prospective clubs.

Tappa is clearly not the man- coach for this or as he says manager. Mgee had to think hard about Tappa talking to him about advice, he went overboard about Hall to quote him he said he is "a general". Food for thought, you think Mgee is the only player thinking this and the context of this is Tappa himself acknowledging Paul speaks to the english players and he speaks to the local players. Now we see this isnt true far from it ,if one can be called "The General" or maybe it is, He (Tappa) speaks to the locals and Hall speaks to everyone. . Makes you wonder if thats the reason Mgee was dropped, you just cant rule out petty jealousy or vindictiveness given what we know about his past utterances.

OJ wha yuh say, yuh still would support Tappa if he didnt make his infamous interview, because im come from the west ?

Clown !
    Last edited by Sir X; November 5, 2021, 08:10 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Cant believe you think so low of me.. I dont support people because of where they come from. I was disappointed with the coaches interview as it seems to me he did not understand team building and prepretuated that local vs foreign foolishness. As it relates to Paul Hall talking to Tyreek more dont read into that. Assistant coaches tend to have better relationships with players. It is almost a requirement that you do so. HC may not talk to players as much... Its been like that for a long time, wont change.

Comment

You posted it yourself ,what other options am I left with. Like you wouldn't factor in Mgee conversation
        ​​​​​​with Tappa, the context is footballitically - specifically if Tappa ever gave him wise counsel. My position is clear on anyone who cannot put that context together. You must be a fool.

Have you heard Klopp interviews on how he speaks on/ with his players, the conversation he has with them. Never heard one player said Tappa spoke to them on any tactical matter . Not one ! . I said it years ago fans like you are a part of the problem with your tribalist position on football, fren fren thing nuh win ball game.

Klopp explains the 2 sides of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain that Liverpool need : https://www.thisisanfield.com/2021/1...iverpool-need/

It's time you own your errors ,confess and find the right path.

Comment

It is simple. Tappa choose Morrison over Tyreek. I watch and the young man is saying the right things about learning the game and learning to tackle. I wish him good luck and hope to see him soon.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You finally found your voice and to you its simple . That says it all, forget Tappa's divisive pronouncemets and erratic selections.

Fren fern ting nuh win ball game,man like yuh figuh mask out and tek a mineral bath until Tappa get fired.

Comment

found voice? Brethren I have been busy with work and running from field to field to field. Busy time ya now.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X