RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coach's desk: Tappa fired sacked!!!! Live !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach's desk: Tappa fired sacked!!!! Live !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlc0ryS-55M

Antonio post match interview
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGk4qaNbyNk
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Good show tonight eh OJ

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I try to watch Coach desk objectively but it’s hard. Too much uninformed hosts. I usually cut after 2 minutes. I honestly do.

Comment

I know you have your informed sources that keep you abreast of the runnings , you knew Tappa was out before the JFF

Comment

No I know nothing boss.

Comment

That's explains your comment about the coach's Desk. That said as much as I wanted Tappa sacked , now is not the time . We should have done it before the elsalvador game or after. We are out of this world cup campaign as far as I am concerned.

They should have sacked him after the campaign is over.

Comment

Sir X!!! I have to disagree with you. Jamaica is not "out of this world cup campaign".......Jamaica has the best and most feared striker/center-forward in CONCACAF, and you also have one of the top goalkeepers, so focus on team defense and ball possession. Bailey needs to step up - he is effective and dangerous when he uses his speed, takes on defenders and able to "roam".......Jamaica hosts their 1st game, in January, vs. Mexico. Jamaica can win that game - Mexico is susceptible to attacks down the wing, and they have no defenders who can contain Antonio 1v1, and if they "double-team" him, that will create openings for others. Mexico is also uncomfortable with fast & skillful players who.......Jamaica can also secure wins vs. Panama, Costa Rica, El Salvador & Honduras. Canada is the "scariest" team, right now, as they seem to be getting better & more confident, with each game. They're hosting Jamaica, so I'd focus on defense, and use counterattacks.

Comment

Mathematical we are in it ,if Panama doesn't win it's next 2 games and we win ours .

Comment

What Jamaica needs to do is FOCUS on defeating who they're playing against. Approach each game with the belief that winning will qualify you for the WC. Don't worry about what Panama nor any other team is doing.......You play Mexico next, who is confused and desperate, because they thought they would dominate the WCQ, so watch out for dirty plays & tricks, to start fights and disrupt the game. They also fear Antonio, and are wondering how they're going to contain him.
                  Also, the U.S. is presently in 2nd, BUT I wouldn't be surprised if they failed to qualify. I never had confidence in Gregg Berhalter. He's clueless. When you watch him, look at his player selections & tactics, and hear him speak, you realize he's making it up as he goes along. Even he said he wasn't qualified nor experienced to be USMNT head coach, before his appointment.

Comment

Working...
                  X