DisUnited & The Gummers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DisUnited & The Gummers

play later today & not a peep out of either fanbase...oh how the mighty have fallen

Just pullup mi bench fi watch.

Me likes Arsenal
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Hhheeeee, my bellie.....

HL

Comment

remember when boy u hijacked the Fred to city signing?

Comment

Arsenal was robbed a clear penalty.....

DisUnited getting help from the ref.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            remember when boy u hijacked the Fred to city signing?
            We talking the same Fred that had an assist and won a penalty today? The same Fred that was instrumental in winning the ball back that led to both goals in Spain?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

the same fred boy u fans, ex players & pundits ridicule week after week...that's the fred i'm talkng about

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                the same fred boy u fans, ex players & pundits ridicule week after week...that's the fred i'm talkng about
                When he makes mistakes of course he should be criticized. However, some of the attacks are overblown. Whenever the starting 11 is published some fans ask why is he starting. Fred starts for Brazil many times ahead of Liverpool's Fabinho. Then again, that is all some fans do ... is talk without facts.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Our Arsenal should have won. I think we lost it with our selection.
                  Odegaard should only be used as a sub getting minutes to bring him along. Lacazette should have been in that position...and if Saka was not starting it should have been Pepe...a like for like replacement. Eleneny for Lokonga was A-OK. Only changes that should have been made. It would have not disrupted the TEAM as all triangles would have some stability...a quality of sameness.

Martinelli would sub for Pepe.

Sure we were slow...or better said, not as fast at passing and movement as we would have liked but introduction of Odegaard in Laca's space disrupted the midfield diamond and other adjacent triangles. Just enough disruption to slow pressing and allow BoyU the ease to give enough trouble for Our Arsenal's loss. Odegaard is just not up Laca's quality on one-time passing and disrupting of opposition possession.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

my condolences karl...i don't know how you watch arsenal every week...maddening

Comment

Working...
                    X