Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe our new manager will be ...

..the one to change things around.
    Telles was actually remarkable today(had more touches and passes than anyone) ,I am not a fan of Fred but he was stellar on the day,outdoing McTominay by far regarding tackles and passes, capping it off with an amazing goal.
    Dalot gave a decent account of himself too, Shaw and Bissaka are no longer default starters, especially given the interim manager preference for attacking football.
    Interesting times ahead ,when Varane returns, we may very well play Pool and that fly by night teal with the same approach without consequences.
    My guess is our players are lacking the required fitness to sustain the intensity they displayed in the first half for an entire game.
    It was an auspicious beginning though.
    Obtw,the interim Manager's insistence on pressing high for the ball resulted in his team outperforming all the post Fergie managers regarding ball possession recovery, and it was his first game.

Darn lucky to get the 1nil win. Lots of help from the rer too

Very ordinary team still.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Darn lucky to get the 1nil win. Lots of help from the rer too

Very ordinary team still.
      ralf solskjaer

Comment

Hi haytors!
        You nocturnal pestilence do not have anything better to do?
        Chicken Little, how about continuing with your stupid sbapshots, if one is taken tonight of the table standings, it would show Man U...
        Pitch elsewhere!

Comment

The players are there...
          Let's see what this manager can do with them.... Today they could have scored 3 or 4.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

...hey my Arsenal also has had...and with all the changes Arteta has made, still do.
            ...but I have been waiting for a very long time for real progress. Still waiting for Arteta to show what he can do. My Arsenal...at this time...looks like an 8th place TEAM. Arteta has so far not shown me anything other than ZERO. ...Still waiting. He has the players and that's fact!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X