Chris Armas to join the coaching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Armas to join the coaching

staff at MU? WHY? I am starting to wonder if Carrick made a blunder walking away from MU. If this Ralf dude is as good a manager as others said, Carrick missed the opportunity to learn from this manager.

Then again .... Chris Armas ....WHY?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I guess it's who knows who Lazie.

Armas was passionate as a player...and he showed that same passion as coach of Red Bulls.

Good for him!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

must be friends with the Glazers.. Chris was terrible in Toronto and got fired.

Comment

CHRIS ARMAS???.......Taylor Twellman has been reporting this from Saturday, and I thought he was joking.
        Red Bull FIRED Chris Armas as head coach of New York Red Bulls, then he was an even worse head coach at Toronto F.C. (thanks to his friend, Ali Curtis), so why would a club, like Manchester United, want to hire him for any coaching job. There were about 8 MLS head coach vacancies, in the last 3 months, and Chris Armas was never listed as a candidate for any.
        Jesse Marsch would have been a FAR BETTER hire, than Chris Armas - Marsch won the Austrian Bundesliga & Austrian Cup, and had good performances in the Champions League, the 2 years he was head coach of Red Bull Salzburg, using Ralf Rangnick's system.
        I still can't believe that a Premier League club would hire Chris Armas. I'll wait until Manchester United announces it.

Comment

I think this is an April fools joke in December

Comment

I'm now seeing reports that Armas received his work permit this morning, and that Rangnick has contacted Jesse Marsch and Gerhard Struber, NYRB head coach, to see if they are interested in joining his MU coaching staff. It's said that he wants coaches that are familiar with his system/philosophy, because he doesn't have the time to be teaching coaches and players.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
              I'm now seeing reports that Armas received his work permit this morning, and that Rangnick has contacted Jesse Marsch and Gerhard Struber, NYRB head coach, to see if they are interested in joining his MU coaching staff. It's said that he wants coaches that are familiar with his system/philosophy, because he doesn't have the time to be teaching coaches and players.
              ... the same Jesse MArsch that was fired by RBL? These Red Bull coaches couldn't win MLS .... so now they're gonna help conquer Europe?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It turns out to be true. Listening to Ralf's UCL press conference and he confirmed it.

Comment

Gerhard Struber, NYRB head coach, turned down Ralf Rangnick's offer to join MU's coaching staff. He said "It wasn't the right moment to leave now.......".

Comment

Working...
                  X