Tappa Whitmore has been fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tappa Whitmore has been fired

Just heard the teaser on the mid day news.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Good news
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Good news
      So after voting 5-2 to fire him weeks ago they are yet to decide on his replacement. It will be an interim coach. Really?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

so who taking over.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
          so who taking over.
          They are yet to decide. According to the news the interim coach will be from the pool of local coaches.

Comment

I thought they were finalizing up the new coach why they took so long.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
              so who taking over.
              This just in .....Paul Hall to take charge of Reggae Boyz

Comment

ok so after 3 weeks they dont know who.. .. I hear Jaason Euel is a very good coach.. I wonder if they would look that way.

Comment

Working...
                X