JFF: Hall mandate includes developing coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFF: Hall mandate includes developing coaches

“It [Hall's role] is not just the qualifiers. We are looking long term, so we are going to put programmes in place to ensure it's a long-term exercise. As part of his contractual arrangement he's going to work closely with the coaches around the country so we kind of bring them up to par,” RickettRi.......

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/spor...ampaign_238670

Now that's what you call doing something within in our cultural economic reality.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Any comments anyone , OJ ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You buy in a few words. I thought it was a part of the head coach job to also develop coaches and players islandwide??? How is JFF going to do it if they have no money. The easiest way to develop coaches is to run camps island wide with players and make coach be a part of it and give them instructions what to do and what you are trying to achieve. That is why you need quality camps at least on a monthly basis. you think coaches development is just a piece of paper? Before you start talk let us see what plan JFF and Hall have to develop coaches and players islandwide.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

-You thought it was a part of the head coach job, really , so why werent you licking out against Tappa when he wasnt doing this or the JFF for not demanding this from Tappa ?
        - The JFF verbalizing what I have advocated for decades ,should not stop anyone from talking.
        - The question is, Is it this feasible giving our cultural economic paradigm and whio stands to gain, as opposed to the JFF setting up an academy or the Parish FAs employing 5 coaches with a bus, driver and gasoliene to pay for as suggested by OJ?

Comment

Why lick out against Tappa when since Rene the JFF forget that part without consistency? This have to be an imitative by JFF and supported by the coach. The JFF get the venues and organize it and the coach take part. What part of this has you been demanding?? You nuh say them nuh have no money like a only money alone do it? Up in the rich US the club them work with the county parks, schools and churches to get fields and go to the communities to get sponsorship and support to have their academies. Why the JFF can't do that?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ok , so it's not a part of the head coach job .

Mek sense !

Comment

Working...
            X