X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out Of Many...One People...

wonder what the motto haters have to say for themselves now ​​​​​​

Nice .....thank for sharing.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

cool

Comment

Hold on, is that a New Balance or a Jamaica tourism add???? Whe Babsy and Ed Bartlett deh?

Nice one Sterling hopefully it make some sales for NB. Respect.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

makes me wonder why didnt the JFF do this with umbro. ... Imagine Leon and Umbro.. or antonio and umbro... thing make you go uhmm.

Comment

Comment

He not only talks the talk but he walks it, he migrated at a young age but kept his roots true and dear by regularly visiting his place of birth .
              Green us distinctly different from orange, and having a preference for one has proven divisive and destructive.
              How do we reconcile the motto with political tribalism, some serious self reflecting by the hypocrites amongst us is called for.
              Chicken Little needs a mirror!

Comment

Working...
              X