Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OJ : Which one of these constructs

Don't you understand ?

1) Is it a fact football development is a process that occurs from the youth stages ?

2) Is it a fact that development can occur in a recreational environment before it moves to semi or professional ?

3) Is it a fact that is happening in Jamaica today , wasn't that the process in 98 ?

4) Do you understand no one is saying it is Jamaicas only developmental tool , but a part of our cultural process , with all it's faults( it's not ideal) ?

Honestly my patience is wearing thin with this topic , it goes back to my point that you have cognitive dissonance , or schizophrenic reasoning. Because you don't have a shoe to walk , it doesn't mean you can't walk.i hope that simple construct helps.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Clarification for OJ #4 , when I stated " it" I am talking " school boy football".

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Wow ,OJ lost his voice , surprised, no ! So who is being disingenuous ?

The trerms of the argument are clearly defined to put anyone's position in context , anyone saying that school boy football is (ideal) for football development is intentionally misleading the issue ( at least) , or ((developed)) players.

At worst they are being disingenuous. Rene Simoes stated school boy football was not the place to develop football ,he states nowhere else in the world is this being done. Did you comprehend what Rene said , he confirmed development is being done in a recreational league

Someone who suffers from cognitive dissonance would conclude it is not being done and development started at some other stage .

It also proves that such a person doesn't understand , development is an ongoing process , not a singular event .Of being (( developed)).

I must ask if you don't have cognitive dissonance or you are not being disingenuous to score bragging points , are you confused again

Comment

Not in the win argument thing.. The bottom line is players needs to be developed by clubs, whether pro or academies or community clubs.. they all play a role.

Comment

The bottom line is you are disingenuous. No one is against the ideal .

Comment

Working...
          X