This Is How You Run A Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is How You Run A Club

reminder that city paid €23 million for torres a year ago...

Comment

Comment

Can't deny. Efficient and clean. Unlike my eediat club.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Can't deny. Efficient and clean. Unlike my eediat club.
          if you move rangnick upstairs & actually listen & support him i think you'll be okay...i like him...

Comment

I like his ideas and his no-nonsense approach. His coaching attributes are yet to be seen.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yes...which is why you need to bring in ten hag or somebody like that after the season & move ralf upstairs as the football brainchild...although ten hag is a guardiola possession guy and rangnick is more full throttle football so maybe not...

Comment

My club’s top management is a set of old men who wants to hold on to their status quo. Ragnick moving into a consultation position at the end of the season is synonymous to that of a Technical Director.

Comment

Working...
                X