Ralf Rangnick ... I am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ralf Rangnick ... I am

NOT impressed. I have seen no improvement in the team. The pundits spoke of your pressing game .... where is it? You struggled to beat Palace and Norwich and was QUITE fortunate not to lose to Newcastle.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      Kartel nuh suppose to have access to a phone. I agree that the players bare some responsibility, however, this 4-2-2-2 formation is something for playstation. Ralf wasted 45 minutes as there was no width. Where is the press that the pundits touted?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mi tell you. Ole biggest downfall is not to buy defensive mid. That will be the first thing the new coach buy.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Same plAyers, same results.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X