Xtra Xtra Read All About It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xtra Xtra Read All About It

Same players same results. I’m not convinced about this coach. The team looks exactly like OGS’s team. The makeup of this squad doesn’t fit the style that this coach is trying to implement and he’s faced with the same problems that the last coach had.

Calamity Jones struck again.

Years of malaise and miss spending has us where we are today. Another 5 years to go before we see a title again.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Oh and Ronaldo is the square peg trying to fit in a round hole. He is bigger than all coaches who are afraid to drop him.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

why did you guys let pogba run down his contract? same with lingard? why didn't you sell martial when he had value? why did you spend all that money on sancho when you need a holding mid? who is in charge at man u? ronaldo is the least of your problems

Comment

It seems you’ve missed about 5 years of my postings

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Same players same results. I’m not convinced about this coach. The team looks exactly like OGS’s team. The makeup of this squad doesn’t fit the style that this coach is trying to implement and he’s faced with the same problems that the last coach had.

Calamity Jones struck again.

Years of malaise and miss spending has us where we are today. Another 5 years to go before we see a title again.
            Are we really blaming Jones for this loss? I thought he did well. I am not going to 2nd guess him for the clearance. We need to look at Ralf ... this is how it looks when you con your way into a big job.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yes I am going to blame Calamity Jones for the goal. He should have headed the ball back in the direction from which it came, not into the center of the pitch. That’s basic 1,2,3 defending. That’s akin to a goalie parrying a shot into the middle of his defense instead of to the side. Basic. It’s a pity we’ve lost the archive on this new site. I’ve said it before that Jones will give you about 65-70 minutes of good defending then f_ck up in the last 15.

Comment

Yes I am going to blame Calamity Jones for the goal. He should have headed the ball back in the direction from which it came, not into the center of the pitch. That’s basic 1,2,3 defending. That’s akin to a goalie parrying a shot into the middle of his defense instead of to the side. Basic. It’s a pity we’ve lost the archive on this new site. I’ve said it before that Jones will give you about 65-70 minutes of good defending then f_ck up in the last 15.
                He did a good job getting to the ball to clear it. If Ralf wasn't using that retarded formation another midfieder would have been at the top of the box. 4-2-2-2 ... that is a formation for playstation.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ralf is to be blamed for the overall apathy of the team, but the players still need to do their jobs. That was a basic ball to head out of harm's way. I see pundits and the fans clamoring for Jones. That is a false dawn. Get rid of him this window if we get an offer. On another matter, Wan Bassicka's game has gone from one-dimensional to worse. I see Trippier is being snatched up for 12m by Newcastle after he was practically begging to come to the club. The clowns in charge, passed up 20m for Jessie Lingard and will get nothing now for him.

Comment

Ralf is to be blamed for the overall apathy of the team, but the players still need to do their jobs. That was a basic ball to head out of harm's way. I see pundits and the fans clamoring for Jones. That is a false dawn. Get rid of him this window if we get an offer. On another matter, Wan Bassicka's game has gone from one-dimensional to worse. I see Trippier is being snatched up for 12m by Newcastle after he was practically begging to come to the club. The clowns in charge, passed up 20m for Jessie Lingard and will get nothing now for him.
                    Yesterday as I watched Wolves maul my side, I figured maybe this is for the best. Hopefully the Glazers would sell and leave, and more serious owners can come in and get serious about running this club.

Comment

Our cawnaz dark. Rich people naw leggo off a cash cow. As a fan, I am adjusting my expectations that in reality, our club is now an oversize mid-table club and will be fighting for Europa place with the likes of Everton and others for another 5 years at least. The clowns passed on a proven serial winner in Conte and installed an interim coach for 6 months only for a new coach to come in during the summer to start all over again.

Comment

Notice how Chris Armas well large ......at the management of unu team?
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                          Notice how Chris Armas well large ......at the management of unu team?
                          Embarrassing!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

Embarrassing!
                            Suh nuh want the man fi eat a food Lazie.......
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                            X