No announcement yet.

The only way to counteract Villa is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only way to counteract Villa is...

..by asking serious questions of their defense,would have loved to have McTominay but he is suspended.
    Shaw has a defensive presence about him but even if he was available, I would have still given Telles the nod over him.
    Rashford barely made my team,had it not been my confidence in Trashy capable of making amends,Elanga would have been my option.
    Bruno sits, this one is going to be about ball possession therefore short passes are preferred.The last formation was a stinker against Villa,besides, the 4-4-2 gives us the best chance of beating them in an away game.
    It is imperative to that Fred has a spectacular game.
    We are Man United.
    DeGea Bissaka,Varane, Jones,Telles
    Greenwood,Fred,Beek,Rashford
    Cavani,Ronaldo

coutinho...big balla

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      ..by asking serious questions of their defense,would have loved to have McTominay but he is suspended.
      Shaw has a defensive presence about him but even if he was available, I would have still given Telles the nod over him.
      Rashford barely made my team,had it not been my confidence in Trashy capable of making amends,Elanga would have been my option.
      Bruno sits, this one is going to be about ball possession therefore short passes are preferred.The last formation was a stinker against Villa,besides, the 4-4-2 gives us the best chance of beating them in an away game.
      It is imperative to that Fred has a spectacular game.
      We are Man United.
      DeGea Bissaka,Varane, Jones,Telles
      Greenwood,Fred,Beek,Rashford
      Cavani,Ronaldo
      Rock-ster, why don't you jine ManDisUnited coaching staff? You know so much!!

ManDisUnited may be relegated
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
      X