X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBU : Ricky Hill , Instant impact !

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/spor...-at-mbu_241551
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

What did you think of the game

Comment

Didnt watch it, you as a confessed tribalist man from the west , who support Tappa and Tegat for no other reason but being from the west and who claims to have the links in JA football and knowledge of the runnings of the academies/coaching, how come you didnt know of the coming of Hill ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

hey superchat why dont you just answer the question. You did not see the game so when you start watch local football then come here and talk until then dont say anything.

Comment

• Jangle
          Jangle commented
          Editing a comment
          …….Dwl…. Me clavicle

Originally posted by OJ View Post
        hey superchat why dont you just answer the question. You did not see the game so when you start watch local football then come here and talk until then dont say anything.
        unbelievable...he really deserves his new moniker...SUPERCHAT...clown didn't even watch the game

Comment

I touched a nerve eh , same bredda chat bout im know Tegat and he links with him frequently in Mobay only to be told by me he is no longer in Mobay but at Mount pleasant. I am waiting to hear how you know Hill.

Nuffist.

Comment

First not a groupie like you so no I dont know Tegat personally....

Comment

Just a disingenuous egotistical nuffist that knows nothing and want to be seen as credible.

​​​​​​Tell me how are things in the west ?

Comment

I dont know go watch some games.

Comment

Working...
                X