X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches Desk : Ja vs Peru watch along

https://youtu.be/TEsKXar60Y4
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Watching the game live on PPV !
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Me too, better coach means better players . I see pressing in the opposition half , organized play , effort from a B side , Peru has nothing over JA.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Me too, better coach means better players . I see pressing in the opposition half , organized play , effort from a B side , Peru has nothing over JA.
        .....you see pressing inthe opposition half, etc etc....

Anything else?

HL

Comment

how the game?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
            how the game?
            Peru 3, Jam. NIL

Know about 3 or 4 players on the squad. Seems like local Boyz playing. First half was nice and clean. Second half...after mass substitutions, hard to watch.

who is that #8?. Bless his soul.

HL

Comment

I saw the game, better approach but players very unfit, Was pleased with the style of play and what Paul wants to do. Leads to other questions though..

Comment

BTW , how come you respond and super chat cant all him over suh, talking bout see what A licence coach can do.... in the first half.. what happen to the A license in the second half... big head bud.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                  I saw the game, better approach but players very unfit, Was pleased with the style of play and what Paul wants to do. Leads to other questions though..
                  Good eye OJ on the unfit observation. Clearly saw that too.

Simply an indication that the local Reggae Boyz contingent can't cut it on an international level.....even wid A license coach..

Any comment x??

Thanks.

HL

Comment

They cut it for 45 minutes in the first half, in fact more than cut it , for a team that was haphazardly assembled and most playing together for the 1st time in years , they gave Peru a warm time .

A lack of chemistry and poor forwards proved to be our down fall, the stats says 1 shot on goal. But you could see the organization, the pressing from the forward line ,midfield to defence, when was the last time you saw a Jamaican team press a team into ( a) turnover. This B team did it numerous times away from home at that.

Nice to see your verdict on the locals given the context that I have highlighted.

Give Paul Hall 6 games and he will have his team cutting it and I am sure that will include some locals.
                    Last edited by Sir X; January 21, 2022, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                      They cut it for 45 minutes in the first half, in fact more than cut it , for a team that was haphazardly assembled and most playing together for the 1st time in years , they gave Peru a warm time .

A lack of chemistry and poor forwards proved to be our down fall, the stats says 1 shot on goal. But you could see the organization, the pressing from the forward line ,midfield to defence, when was the last time you saw a Jamaican team press a team into ( a) turnover. This B team did it numerous times away from home at that.

Nice to see your verdict on the locals given the context that I have highlighted.

Give Paul Hall 6 games and he will have his team cutting it and I am sure that will include some locals.
                      Classical example of cognitive dissonance!

HL

Comment

What is it that I have stated which you believe is inconsistent ?

Comment

Working...
                        X