Anthony Martial Must Be Elated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Martial Must Be Elated

gone from an also ran to a title contender in the space of 24 hours...

Still a few left stranded.

Sancho, Linguard , van de Beek et al.

Glad fi Martial.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Wish him luck! He wasn't pulling his weight anyway.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He was the most frustrating player at the club. The fans love him, the club backed him over the coach, and he still failed to live up to his extraordinary talent. He reminds me of Anelka. His failures are all in his head.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          He was the most frustrating player at the club. The fans love him, the club backed him over the coach, and he still failed to live up to his extraordinary talent. He reminds me of Anelka. His failures are all in his head.
          he let solskjaer down big time...that's for sure...he took him out of jose's doghouse...gave him back the #9 shirt and...nothing

Comment

Elanga is a better fit for Manu than Martial. He seems to be a better finisher inside the box and he will press better and drop back to cover when needed.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Elanga is playing with youthful naivety which is refreshing. Rashford was like that until he became a superstar. However, neither of them is a better finisher than Martial.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Martial pick his spots but is not reactive enough so inside the box he is not a great threat but ball at his feet and he will finish yes.

By the way Rashie isn't an instinctive finisher either.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X