Forum It was a tough ask ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum It was a tough ask ....

Historically, I can recall Jamaica beating Mexico on one occasion.

Next, Mexico has always have good ball management.

They have always qualified for WC..........

Jamaica clearly had a strategy. Lowe getting a red card didi not help..

I am still keeping hope alive!!

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Keep positive HL

Comment

Tough game. The Red made a bad decision in my book but I think we should have left the fullbacks in place. We shouldn't have changed them and I think it cost us two goals.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

In retrospect...yes.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Bad tactics. Playing at home and needing a win, we should have started the game with all guns blazing to score early goals. The coach chose to have the team sitting back and trying to counterattack. We have the players to man-handle the MexTicans. Especially with crosses into their box. In the second half, the one time when we put more players forward, it resulted into a goal. Bad tactics.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X