• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAF....Berhalter could have picked a better 11

Your boy Zardes started
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I'll say it one more time - Gregg Berhalter is a SOCCER DUNCE. Berhalter never won any major championship/cup/shield before he was gifted the USMNT head coach job. Berhalter's hire was one of the most blatant cases of nepotism, with his brother & friends/former USMNT teammates deciding who should get the job.......Months before he was gifted the job, Gregg said, in an interview, that he was NOT qualified nor experienced enough to be the USMNT head coach.......I don't think Zardes, Lletget and Arriola should be called to any USMNT WCQ squad, and Morris must prove he's healthy, fit & producing before he's called. Luca de la Torre is one of the best CM in Eredivisie (keeps getting accolades from the Dutch press, as well as making the Team of the Week & Team of the Month), but Berhalter either doesn't call him of have him sit on the bench for the entire game, and he's not the only player that Gregg won't give a chance.
    Now you see why I've been focused on 2026 WC, ever since Gregg Berhalter was hired.

Comment

D@mn!!! I didn't realize that today's WCQ games were played already.

Comment

Working...
      X