Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mason !!!!,

what have you done ..son?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Disappointing news. Reports say that he had an ego problem inside the dressing room. I saw the exact opposite from him on the field. Very disappointed.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The picture of the blood flowing from her bottom lip raises a serious question.
      It seems to be a self inflicted bite as opposed to a blow from someone,more indicative of a puncture...
      it is easier to bite your bottom lip as opposed to the top one, the fact her her white blouse had no blood on it and there wasn't any smearing of blood on the lip I find to be unusual.If you get an injury like that, instinctively,you place your hand on it,and it appears some effort to lean the head back in order to have the blood not drip from the chin but follow the gravity defying route to find her her neck and downward.
      If that was staged,then what else is?
      And that is MY observation

Comment

Detective Rockman, I would like you to investigate the Tupac Shakur case. It’s about time we know who killed Tupac.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Detective Rockman, I would like you to investigate the Tupac Shakur case. It’s about time we know who killed Tupac.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Well Jangle, I can tell you definitively,he did not kill himself.
            In any event, you were unable to rip apart my opinion,hence,reason for you to reconsider being disappointed with the prodigy Greenwood .
            Imagine what a seasoned detective will unearthed.
            Watch de ride,and be prepared to apologize for your misplaced sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhead View Post
              The picture of the blood flowing from her bottom lip raises a serious question.
              It seems to be a self inflicted bite as opposed to a blow from someone,more indicative of a puncture...
              it is easier to bite your bottom lip as opposed to the top one, the fact her her white blouse had no blood on it and there wasn't any smearing of blood on the lip I find to be unusual.If you get an injury like that, instinctively,you place your hand on it,and it appears some effort to lean the head back in order to have the blood not drip from the chin but follow the gravity defying route to find her her neck and downward.
              If that was staged,then what else is?
              And that is MY observation
              the dummy crew strikes again...it's like they take turns embarrassing themselves on the forum...the three stooges

Comment

Poop everywhere,HL, put a leash on the mongrel or I will call Animal Control.

Comment

Working...
                X