RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The BoyZ must be sick and tired of losing......!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BoyZ must be sick and tired of losing......!

Would be very refreshing if they buss Costa Rica a$$$$ soundly tonight.

There's a possible 12 points left on the table? 12+7 =19 points.

Keep hope alive?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I am sure you will be happy we won another one now along with your buddies​​​​​​
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      I am sure you will be happy we won another one now along with your buddies​​​​​​
      ?....
      you relish discord
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Really and you and your buddies are so unified in Jamaicas football plight.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Tough loss, we actually played okay but but we're undone by poor decisions in the final third and usually dependable players giving a poor account of themselves.
          CR Campbell was a shadow of himself but a player of his caliber was bound to get it right even one time,a that he did to the detriment of our Boyz.
          Allowing even a handful of fans to attend probably would have helped.

Comment

• Karl
            Karl commented
            Editing a comment
            You could see the guys trying (to play a passing game = TEAM playing approach). I hope the JFF keeps Paul Hall. You can see he has already introduced attempts at playing football. It will take him awhile to replace the idiotic 'every man a dribbler' to swift good decision-making, good passing and good movement. The "sample size" is small; what is it two matches in charge? ...but it could be seen there is already going to be that 'passing and moving game' development. The guys tried but we're poor at passing (= terribly unskilled at passing when viewed against TEAMs highly skilled at same) and at sea where good movement is concerned. Yes, to the casual eye it appears more pronounced in the final third but truth is, it was just awful across the entire pitch.

Lots of practice needed to develop that most used of all the technical skills...passing!
            ...and lots of teaching, coaching and coercion needed to sear on the brains of the players that the twin actions of swift good passing and movement must be continuously employed during games...each game as it makes sense.
            Last edited by Karl; February 3, 2022, 07:09 AM.

I don’t get it ! A man on this forum has been harping for years that we just needed a pro licensed coach. What did I miss.

Comment

• Karl
            Karl commented
            Editing a comment
            OJ: It would have been a miracle if anyone could turn around our fortunes in this campaign. The previous coach had years to attempt the playing of good football and he made no such attempt.

Previous successes have been down to effort and luck. Keep the effort but add good sensible passing and movement as a staple. Successes will then be regular occurrences. Those successes would then have foundation rooted in playing well = good football. Deserved successes!

Agreed Karl but SuperChat thought all you need was a A licence! IHim fi get beating for his idiotic Views.

Comment

Agreed . Tappa was not the man to attempt to pull off the impossible. That would have to be someone lic and certified who could pick a team without bias , not inherent one with faults , implement a philosophy and tactics with no room for error , and even then the task would be a tough one.

I saw shape , formation and tactical impetus under Paul . Pity he didn't start from the same starting point , this nonsense of players picking club over country would not have been an issue.
            Last edited by Sir X; February 3, 2022, 04:11 PM.

Comment

"Agreed Karl but SuperChat thought all you need was a A licence! IHim fi get beating for his idiotic Views."

After one half vs Peru the man was saying how much improvement he saw LOL!!!. Yes it takes time, Hall was also there with Tappa in the past few months. Again it takes more than just A license. Paul now have to dig himself out.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If I laugh I cry... After one half vs Peru the man run come with "see what A license does." After 4 defeats he run like dog. from the forum.. Superchat I gwine beat you to sickness over this one... Look how log wi a tell you seh a nuh A license alone to this....

Comment

Working...
                X