No announcement yet.

Bounty did a track called Wutliss Boy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bounty did a track called Wutliss Boy!

Well, Wutliess boys is obviously Manchester United. This side cannot hold a lead.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Are we to blame deGea too,the specifics,Lazie.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Are we to blame deGea too,the specifics,Lazie.
      "What you talkin' bout Willis?"
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Saying Man U can't hold a lead is question begging,not saying why is mind boggling,it has to be because doing so would identify the culprit,one MaGuire,a player I have NEVER heard you being critical of, I guess it is just different strokes for different folks.
        Do you,Lazie,think MaGuire is at fault for Man U not winning the game against Burnley?

Comment

Saying Man U can't hold a lead is question begging,not saying why is mind boggling,it has to be because doing so would identify the culprit,one MaGuire,a player I have NEVER heard you being critical of, I guess it is just different strokes for different folks.
          Do you,Lazie,think MaGuire is at fault for Man U not winning the game against Burnley?
          I hold the entire team at fault for the result. I saw you made a post in another thread .... you DO realize that Mensah is no longer a MU player? MU needs to learn to hold a lead ... they gave up leads to Burnley, M'Boro and Villa in recent games.

Comment

Sattiday game gainst Southampton is going to be good.

This Southampton squad is no joke
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

So you blame deGea too then?
              Your broad brush approach will NEVER identify the weakest link,and that renders it anything but constructive criticism.
              Again you are refusing to criticize MaGuire, and that's rather peculiar given three things;
              a)more worthy defenders can and may be displaced(Mensah,Bailly)
              b)he will continue to be an automatic starter despite his shortfalls
              c)and it does not address the issue if he is deserving to be our captain.

Comment

• Jangle
                Jangle commented
                Editing a comment
                Boss Mensah was never good enough. He was Returned to Sender after being loaned out to lesser club. I can’t understand what you saw in him to think that he was better than anyone who was ahead of him. Even Calamity Jones is better than him.

I’ve said it many times, our biggest weakness is our midfield. The weaknesses in our midfield invites pressure on our defense. We have not had a decent midfielder since Carrick retired. Matic ran on fumes in his first year at the club under Murinho.

So you blame deGea too then?
              Your broad brush approach will NEVER identify the weakest link,and that renders it anything but constructive criticism.
              Again you are refusing to criticize MaGuire, and that's rather peculiar given three things;
              a)more worthy defenders can and may be displaced(Mensah,Bailly)
              b)he will continue to be an automatic starter despite his shortfalls
              c)and it does not address the issue if he is deserving to be our captain.
              Dude, you're like a dog with a bone. Why you keep bringing up Mensah? He is a Leverkusen player. Bailly returned from AFCON with an injury. Victor just returned from illness, and if he had started you would still come here bickering about Bailly and Mensah. The manager spoke of controlling games ... where is the control of which he speaks?

Comment

Working...
              X