Bring back Greenwood!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back Greenwood!!!!!

Man innocent until proven guilty. Since Greenwood's exile, MU have not won a game.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

you take assault for a joke

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
      you take assault for a joke
      If found guilty then punish him. Bring back Mason!!!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

If found guilty then punish him. Bring back Mason!!!
        Their white counterparts appear to get off these charges......

Mandy has been missing since last year.

Ronaldo i recall, has been charged with rape. He has gotten off.....
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Their white counterparts appear to get off these charges......

Mandy has been missing since last year.

Ronaldo i recall, has been charged with rape. He has gotten off.....
          Yes! I think his case was dropped. I found it ironic he was one of the first teammates to unfollow Mason. I do not condone what Mason is accused of, but to be scrubbed from the club just like that without being found guilty of anything is .........

Comment

MaGuire and Lindelof are simply not good enough,Bailly and Mensah are better yet both were held to a higher standard than the two dimwits, it is either coincidence or racism.
            I fully understand why Ronaldo unfriended Mason,his past would have been the topic of discussion had he not,it is Rashford's decision to do the same I have a problem with.
            I am okay with Mason getting suspended, I can't see him staying focused on the game when he is facing the possibility of being incarcerated, besides, unflattering signs would likely be in full display during our games,a distraction for the entire team.

Comment

Working...
            X