Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TopBrick and HL

Unuh buck unuh toe. Don’t muck it up and mek Superchat come pass unuh
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

It is more unlikely Pool will drop points,that fly by night is an overachiever, and with the tail end of the season typically being more competitive,I expect City to bottle it .
    It was only the other day everyone(except me)were handing City the trophy,look at them now.
    This reminds me of the premature celebration by City having scored a couple of unanswered goals( at home )against my Man U,only to tuck their fly fanning tail between their legs at the final whistle.

Comment

It’s still their title to lose
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Caaaan say mi neva did a warn you.

https://youtu.be/EatWwMArlw4
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

• Rockman
          Rockman commented
          Editing a comment
          No banana skin here,Conte should not have taken Son off but ,in the end,it was without consequence.My point is Spurs underachieved,it's quality is undeniable.

For all intents and purposes,the lead us 3 points, and Liverpool will beat City(Spurs is outclassed by Pool in every position).
        Maybe goal difference will be the decider but even so,Liverpool can increase its goal tally.
        City is finished, Jangle,they will drop points against a few teams too with that mediocre defense..

Comment

All of a sudden forum get live again.

Manchester City FOREVER!!!

We can well afford to drop points...it was expected.

Btw....take a look at, liverstool upcoming matches.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Rock is a very astutue tactically analysis, I would listen to him if I were you. Save yourself some heart ace
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

• Rockman
              Rockman commented
              Editing a comment
              Well surely everyone should now be receptive to my take,goal difference obliterated!
          Working...
          X