RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oonu read today Gleaner story inviting Ricketts fi go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oonu read today Gleaner story inviting Ricketts fi go?

31 clubs are in total in that ksafa group. Four were absent. All present at the meeting supported the call for new JFF leadership. I just feel Ricketts is going to stubbornly remain as long as he can. Whah oonu think? As far as me concern, dem better qualify fi the 2026 North America World Cup.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Kasafa is only one vote, you need pressure from the other 12 parish FAs. I dont think you will get that. Unless he is convince to resign its not going to happen.

Comment

That's the point OJ , pressure comes from a unified voice , that's why KSAFA is asking other FAs to follow suit .

A vote of no confidence can be called for by any parish FA to my understanding.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am not sure what the threshold is, How many Parish FA do you need for a non confidence? I dont think it is one . Here is the breakdown as I think it is but I could be wrong:
        KASAFA-- yes St Catherine ,- I dont know,, Clarendon- NO, Manchester- No, St Ann- Yes,, Trelawny- No St James No, Hanover- possible- Westmoreland- No St Elizabeth- NO Portland- possible , St- Thomas I dont know....
        ]So you see from that only KASAFA and St ann would definitely support a motion the others are either non committal or with Ricketts. It would take a Gaynor who is a VP to change the apple cart and trust me they wont..

Comment

You miss my point , the political card Ksafa just played is to go public with its thoughts of " the asking" which they hope will get public support, hopefully it will put pressure on parish FAs to do same. Ksafa knows who needs prodding and going public is the ultimnate card to play.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I understand. .the problem with KASAFA is all the other FAs hates them.. so people are not quick to support what they are doing even if they agrees.

Comment

Sounds like the Republican Party
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Sound like you , Sass and Brick.Lets hope they don't cut off their noses to spite their face,for the sake of the nation.

Comment

I know St.Ann doesn't support him and some of St.James officials. However that is why we need to choose wisely. There was enough signal at the last meeting for them not to expect any better and he still won at the last general election, so as far as he is concern he will stay. The mistakes and bad leadership doesn't bother him one bit.

As for X when I was pointing out mistakes you were in support. In the nation interest I rather use the vote, not the calvary.

As for KASAFA they normally vote only for their interest and that is why they are not supported. They are the main one why we can't have an Island wide league. In most case they only support Kingston officials. They are the strongest FA but need to work with others.
                  Last edited by Assasin; February 23, 2022, 10:17 AM.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh see why yuh can't get no ratings , how can you say I supported Ricketts when he didn't have a manifesto ?

Yuh just too dammm lie , clown as OJ said in analyzing the FAs and KSAFA psychology, the erie similarity on display , even when I am in the right , you have to find a way to disagree with me , even if it means lying.

Comment

I don't know about Manifesto but there were times when you a say Ricketts a gwaan good and you say mi a fight him. Mi nah take way none a you ratings paapa. All me know the man make some big screwup and they re-elect him so this is it.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Here is your cognitive dissonance on full display, giving credit for deeds of action in no way means you endorse a person's positions of power.

I will break it down to you in your tribal language because that is what you speak or understand. Labarites will give the PNP government credit at times but will more than likely vote against them. It does not mean an endorsement of power to govern.

Your level of reasoning is ignorant.But I know you understand that analogy,liad.

Comment

What were the credit that was due then? Ricketts had a lot of screw up during his time. Giving credit is one thing but constantly doing it when the man a screw is a different thing.

Comment

True to form , the tribal thinking doesn't allow for a drop of credit, that to them is too much

Give Ricketts credit for expanding Burrells initiative in upgrading the standard of the local coaches, every coach in the RSPL has a B lic, Speid stated on coaches Desk the aim is to bring in the A lic as part of the curriculum, to spurn out 6 in the near future.

Something yuh nuh waan ear ,much less give credit for.

Hushhhhh

Comment

Working...
                            X