Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shavar bag 3

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/late...p?profile=1228
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

superchat wrong & strong again...moderators can we give him an expended break from the forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      superchat wrong & strong again...moderators can we give him an expended break from the forum?
      He needs to find his way to another country. What's gonna be his excuse when he cannot leave? See the JA govr is asking J'cans in Russia to leave.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

When he starts getting paid in rubles, and his money cant be transfered out of Russia , he will get the message . Right now im $$$weet.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

When you reach the bridge you cross it. Right now I am sure a lot of westerners are there still playing. He should just take up his bag and come back a Jamaica? You think we are so in demand that he can just pack up and get another club who is willing to pay the price he wants? What would FIFA do about him having contract and walking away? I guess no laws apply here?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

He needs to find his way to another country. What's gonna be his excuse when he cannot leave? See the JA govr is asking J'cans in Russia to leave.
            how? the transfer window is closed until summer...he's in no danger and is getting paid handsomely...hopefully the appeal to CAS is successful & he will shine in the Europa league round of 16...everybody needs to relax...

Comment

Working...
            X