Patrick Vieira....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick Vieira....

....has made the next game for Arsenal significantly more difficult .
    Mi dun talk!

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    ....has made the next game for Arsenal significantly more difficult .
    Mi dun talk!
    No, don't stop... keep on talking Rocky. Let's discuss Champion league.........
    keep on talking.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

It is common knowledge that the season has been nerve wrecking for my club, REALLY no news there, but what is particularly revealing has to do with our opposing views on the question of Pool rubbishing the premature assertion that City will win the EPL trophy, things are playing out exactly as I expected, and your concern has heightened.
      Maybe you fly by night fans relish finishing second, otherwise,having the trophy ripped from your smelly hands has to be heart wrenching and nightmarish.It wasn't as if my team was even considered a CL title contender anyway.

Comment

Rock , I designate you LFC order of merit ,like Jangle has shown his implicit or should I say his explicit bias for City , you have shown class and honor in your conduct in dismissing those City Frauds.

I welcome and respect your views sir .

CITY ave game fi looooooo$$$eee.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sir X;n926391]Rock , I designate you LFC order of merit ,like Jangle has shown his foul odorous implicit or should I say his explicit bias for City , you have shown class and honor in your conduct in dismissing those City Frauds.

I welcome and respect your views sir .

CITY ave game fi looooooo$$$eee
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
          X